PLEASE READ BEFORE SUBMITTING APPOINTMENT REQUEST
Intown Wellness specializes in the psychological evaluation/treatment of children 0-6 years of age (unless the patient requires the Katie Beckett Deeming Waiver or NOW Comp waiver and then the age range is 0-18).
- Therapy: Unfortunately, due to extremely high demand, Dr. Poulos is not taking patients for therapy nor to we have a current waitlist.
- Psychological Evaluations: Dr. Poulos is already committed for new patients requiring comprehensive psychological evaluations, as well as initial autism evaluations, through August 2023. However, if you call the office at (404) 476-3535 on August 1, 2023, we will be opening the September-December 2023 calendar. NOTE: Please leave only one voicemail, as we will be returning calls in the order that voicemails were received, and we will not be answering the main line that day.
- Updated Autism Evaluations: If your child already has a diagnosis of autism and you are seeking the Medicaid update required for ABA therapy, please call to request a “CARS/GARS Plus Evaluation” appointment and we can typically accommodate you within 2 weeks. We can also assess for additional co-morbidities during this time, such as ADHD, in conjunction with ASD.
- Katie Beckett/Deeming Waiver and NOW Comp: If you are strictly seeking a Katie Beckett Deeming Waiver or NOW Comp waiver evaluation, we have openings starting next month.
We are very excited to announce that Intown Wellness has 2 new clinical psychologists who have immediate openings!
- Dr. Tayler Turnquist (478-242-6763) specializes in psychological testing for children 0-6 years of age and is credentialed with Regular Medicaid (no additional CMO’s), Cigna, United Behavioral Health, BCBS, and also has private pay rates.
- Dr. Heather Cygan (770-758-7703) specializes in psychological testing for children 0-16 years of age and is credentialed with Regular Medicaid (no additional CMO’s), United Behavioral Health, UMR, BCBS, and also has private pay rates. Furthermore, Dr. Cygan offers therapy for adults/parents.